Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!

In this new year I charge my self to post in this here blog on a more regular basis of some kind. I also plan on my continuing butchering of grammar and the English language just because of my simple belief that such things should only be used by those who know NOT what they are doing. Those who do are just a bunch of know-it-all's and will no doubt be the first to be eaten when the zombie apocalypse comes for us all. I plan on hiding behind a hole bunch of out of shape nerds when the zombies come before using my beloved stock of shotgun ammunition.


I make this resolution knowing darn right I don't have to keep it. Mainly because I think it's some sort of rule to throw away your New Years resolutions once you don't feel like it anymore. I assume this to be true being that the rest of the world says we are the fattest country among them all. Little do they know that it is not because all Americans are lazy and eat too much McDonald's. Oh no sir! It is do to the fact we eat our zombies before they eat us! Why do you look so surprised to hear this? Oh I get it, you don't believe me. 


Well let me ask you this...


Have you ever see a member of the un-dead wondering around outside looking for brains? No? Well have you ever seen a big fat dude? Yes? I rest my case...


So go out there, kill some grammar and eat some zombies! Remember to bring BBQ sauce, it helps!




You didn't ask what was on my mind, but I told you anyway...


Happy New Year!


--Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment